Thoughts, words or something else ...

(Pensieri, parole o chissà che altro)




martedì, agosto 23, 2005

... DEPRE ...

Girl, I know, I know...
you lie on your bed, in the dark,
you cry,
you are so fragile,
you dream but you aren't sleeping.
You thinking what you will be with him (whoever he is), thoghether...
But I know you are feeling bad 'cause it will never be...
you are so sweet.
Don't cry, please, or I'll cry too...
You know: you must be strong,
but love win agains strong people, and you feel down,
No escape, no sleep that can save you.
You feel cold from inside and you need some hot, some human touch from outside.
I want to embrace you and tie you, so strong...
But it will be only for owr souls...
I hope my soul can rescue you and take you in some good dreams,
where you'll not think about, and you only sleep...
Sleep now, sleep ... please ...

2 Comments:

Blogger bu said...

grazie per averlo lasciato...ora ho anche io un blog anche se ancora vuoto! cioccolatopiccante.blogspot.com
baci bu!

30/8/05 12:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gia'!! L'ho visto il tuo blog ed e' molto carino...

baci fra!

30/8/05 17:47  

Posta un commento

<< Home