Thoughts, words or something else ...

(Pensieri, parole o chissà che altro)




giovedì, febbraio 16, 2006

by Mickg K. (M.Kente) Venezia Mestre 24 sept 2005

I cannot promise any thing
My heart is like a buzzard.
Soft and hard.
It kept flying away. anytime. anywhere.
Now it is at your side .
Do you forgive my heart.
Should it have been a falk.
I talked to my heart.
Like a seabird the wind did carry me.
I was his kind of child.
I cannot promise anything.
Like a seabird the wind did carry me.
I was his kind of child.
The wind is kissing me in the morning.
in the evening.
And at night.

Gewidmet William Butler Yeats.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beppe said...

eh?!?!

17/2/06 14:29  
Blogger Unknown said...

E' la poesia che mi e' stata regalata per il mio compleanno da un'autolstoppista viennese, mi ispirava pubblicarla...

Saluti.

17/2/06 16:18  

Posta un commento

<< Home