Thoughts, words or something else ...

(Pensieri, parole o chissà che altro)




mercoledì, settembre 14, 2005

Things to buy

Shopping list:
-milk;
-a couple bottles of Lambrusco (red wine);
-jam;
-sugar;
-a camper with GPL system;
-a loft;
-a travel to London;
-some flowers;
-a pounchball;
-an H-Bomb;
-a flat in Holland, near to a tulips' field;
-a parachute;
-a Samba with an Hawaian shirt, a private isle, a degree, a minimoto, a night vision glasses for Alberto;
-two tikets for a cost to coast;
-a shod mace;
-a GPL system for my fiesta (the car);
-some gifts for good people;
-two skyscrapers in center of London;
-a farm in Eimke (a little country in Germany);
-some Apple's titles;
- ... ... ...
... ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

will u really buy a flat in Hollands, cause thats where I live...but u already know.

about the photo: you told me you're stupid, but i think ur not :)

14/9/05 23:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

So: you read my blog but you don't reply my e-mail?

I will stay there for a few, for now. I'll see if I'll must stay there...

gift... for now!

fran.

15/9/05 00:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

te si divertente come na lamiera rusinia, te o se'?

20/9/05 23:43  

Posta un commento

<< Home